Applications are now closed for the maiden A.T Marstein Prize for Literature(AMPL)writing competition, 2019.
AMPL is a writing contest set up to encourage young Nigerian writers, to pursue the art of writing the more, and give them a chance to be published.
In other words, the contest is set up to have different submissions from all over Nigeria, to be published in its forthcoming Anthology. The Anthology is going to be published on various platforms, for easy access of readers in Nigeria and beyond, to the book. The book will be in eBook format and could be printed after some months.
The best entry: N10,000, books and, a profile page in the anthology
Second place: books and, a profile page in the anthology
Third place: books and, a profile page in the anthology Certificates for top 10 entries!
Note: This contest is a charity work by specific young writers led by A.T Marstein
Below are the list of submissions and their authors from No. 10 down to No. 1
10. DEEP IN THE RIVER – VIVIENNE TET
9. FIRST PIECE- CHINONYEREM NWACHI
8. HER NEMESIS- ADENIRAN LOVETH
7. YOUTHS SHOULD HAVE GROWN- MUBARAK ADEKUNLE
6. AGGIE’S WRITE UP- AGNES OLADOKUN
5. THE SMILE- OLOWOLENI MARIA
4. MADE IN NIGERIA- ABDULQUADRI TOYEEB
3. LUSTFUL LOVE- ELEMIDE BENJAMIN
2. LIVE, LEAVE. LIVE…(L3)- OYINLOLA ABIMBOLA
1. SUNSETS NEVER DIE- DAMILOLA KOYA (WINNER)
For enquiries or sponsor, send a WhatsApp message to or text +2348102005064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
That is a nice thing
Encouraging youths and all
Keep up the good work
Thank you very much sir