- The COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in ALL AREAS, including areas with hot and humid weather
- Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the new coronavirus.
- Taking a hot bath does not prevent the new coronavirus disease
- The new coronavirus CANNOT be transmitted through mosquito bites.
- Hand dryers are not effective in killing the 2019-nCoV
- UV lamps should not be used to sterilize hands or other areas of skin as UV radiation can cause skin irritation.
- To date, there is no specific medicine recommended to prevent or treat the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV). However, those infected with the virus should receive appropriate care to relieve and treat symptoms, and those with severe illness should receive optimized supportive care
For more info about the COVID19, visit https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters